...NEOPRENE AND DETAILS...

by - aprile 26, 2017



Hi to everyone!!!

I had been super eager to show you this look! I chose a CM100 long shirt that I wore like a dress and this amazing bag from SAVE MY BAG, I think this colour combi is wonderful for Spring!
In this particoular case  I decided to wear it with a white sneakers from PRIMABASE, and obviously the ITALIA-INDEPENDENT sunglasses!

I put a final touch with a lovely  and handmade necklace , ELENA SAVINI is the designer and she is really good to realize every jewel!

Let me know what do you think"
xoxoFrancesca













 LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Long shirt: CM100
Bag: SAVE MY BAG
Necklace: SAVINI JEWELRY
Sneakers: PRIMA BASE
Nail Polish: FABY NAILS
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT
Lipstick: SISLEY PARIS




You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine