...CASUAL #FUORISALONE...

by - aprile 07, 2017


Hi to everyone!!!
Back to a more normal routine in my beloved Milan. I've been enjoying this recent respite quite a bit.
However, like all things come eventually to an end, I ll be moving on to more interesting things very soon!
I will share them very soon, I can't wait to see your comments about them!
But now, I show you one look that I wore during FUORISALONE in Milan.

I've always had a weak spot for man bespoke jacket, I love it because it's a bit oversized so it's really comfy, also as the mornings are still fresh, it's perfect wear it on the shoulders , it's a great way to make use of when you feel cold.

I combined it with a MISS SIXTY total look and total pink, I love this colour but for a particoular touch I chose green bag and shoes! What do you think about it?

xoxoFrancesca












 LOCATION: MILAN

I WORE

Jacket and Pocket square: DON GIOVANNI TORINO
Sweater and Jeans: MISS SIXTY
Bag: CHANEL
Necklace: UNOde50
Shoes: NANDO MUZI
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT








You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine