...#MILANOFASHIONWEEK 1ST DAY...

by - marzo 03, 2017


Hi to everyone!!!

Another MFW begins, I'm high on energy and take on the challenges to come!!!
The last weeks have been full for me, so I started this fashion week already tired and as you know I have to change outfits two or three times in the same day, and it's really hard!

Btw, I'll leave you with the pics of the first look that I wore for GRINKO, BURANI and GUCCI fashion show.
I chose to wear a fancy MARIU' DE SICA dress with the trendy fishnets and the shiny BORELLO TORINO fur coat, the cherry on the top I think are those "japanese" shoes from OUIGAL, 
I loved them, they are really confy and so funny!
And, What do you think about this big bag? I'm in love with it!
It's an handcrafted bag made in Tuscany.

However, this is the first look, stay tuned and I'll show you day by day every look and every thing I'll do in miLan during this MFW.
I hope you have a great Wednesday and I can't wait to hear  your comments on what I wore!
xoxoFrancesca

CHECK ME on INSTAGRAM












LOCATION: MILAN, #MFW

I WORE

Dress: MARIU' DE SICA
Shoes: OUIGAL
Fishnets: CALZEDONIA
FurCoat: BORELLO TORINO
Bag: CECCHI DE ROSSI
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT
Necklace: SAVINI JEWELRY

HAIRSTYLE: LUCIANO COLOMBO
NailPolish: FABY NAIL / Manicure: LUCIANO COLOMBO

You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine