...LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW LET IT SNOW...

by - gennaio 20, 2017



Hi to everyone!!!
Today I want show you the look that I wore the day after my PITTI UOMO 91,
and It could be strange but the day before it was snowing in Turin, look the PITTI post and you will see a sunny and hot day!!!

Btw, I was with Silvia "my partner in crime" in her car, it was a cold day and it began to snow,
so we decided to park the car and take a lot of pictur ander the snow!
It was amazing!!!b
We looked like two crazy little girls! We were alone and we began to dance wearing this amazing fur KWay!
It was really funny!

About my look, I wore a BLUGIRL FOLLIES woolen twin set with these country CASADEI boots, I'm in love with them!
I mixed the LEO'S STUDIO clutch with this outfit... obviously it was simple: whale with whale!
Will be the whale the next " must" animal after the flamingo? I don't know, but I like so much it!

What do you think?
XoxoFrancesca


















LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

FurCoat: BORELLO TORINO Feat KWAY
TwinSet: BLUGIRL FOLLIES
Boots: CASADEI F/W 2017
Clutch: LEO'S STUDIO 
NailPolish: LANCOME 
Red Lipstick: SISLEY PARIS  











You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine