...WELCOME WINTER...

by - dicembre 21, 2016


Hi to everyone and welcome winter!!!
The temperature was perfect, hot enough to wear a spring clothing, it's a wonderful thing, in fact I have a bad time with the cold climates, so I notice to go around my city wearing a dress only in December ;)

I chose this lovely dress from AMERICAN VINTAGE on post of Today, I think its great with those amazing SANTE shoes, and with MARCWAVE bag, green, gold and violet is a perfect combo.
I hope you enjo this publication and pics that I taken from my favourite place (for take pics) in Turin!

xoxoFrancesca










LOCATION: Turin


I WORE
Dress: AMERICAN VINTAGE
Shoes: SANTE SHOES
Bag: MARC WAVE
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT
Rings: DANIELA POLLIO
NailPolish: FABY 




You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine