...AUTUMN STONES...

by - novembre 23, 2016


Hi to everyone!!!
Today's post is a great inspiration for a warm autumn days!
You might have already seen a couple of these on social media and a lot of you asked me more details about this look!
Most of the items you see are SCOTCH&SODA, F/W 2016/2017 collection.

Maybe not all of you wear sandals in autumn days, but the truth is that I love mix my look with chic sandals in autumn too if it's not more cold!
Btw, being fashionable doesn't mean to always wear excessive clothes but it can simply consist in making the best outfit with sweater and pants and dare with details, in fact I chose amazing hand made rings by DANIELA POLLIO, an original MARC WAVE clutch and my GIORGIO ARMANI python sandals!

Let me know what do you think!
xoxoFrancesca















LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

TOTAL LOOK : SCOTCH&SODA 
Shoes: GIORGIO ARMANI
Clutch: MARC WAVE
Rings: DANIELA POLLIO
Sunglasses: CIRCUS
Nail Polish: FABY


You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine