...SUMMER 2016: NEVER WITHOUT HIGH WAIST BIKINI...

by - agosto 23, 2016



Hi to everyone!!!
Often I allow myself a couple of hoursin the pool, generally it's always in the afternoon; and Yesterday I was tired of the sea, so I decided to go swimming in the pool and I wore another YAMAMAY bikini. I opted for this one ... a Summer 2016 MUST HAVE, in fact it's very trendy the high waist bikini this Summer, it recalls a retrò style and look like to stay in the '50s.
This model is perfect for every silhouette and gives a bon ton touch.
I love it and also the "cut out" model, that I wore a few days ago, but I think it's unconfortable for a suntan maniac like me...that's why I wear it usually in the late afternoon of for a dinner on boat.
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Ogni tanto mi concedo un paio di ore in piscina, e generalmente è sempre nel tardo pomeriggio, 
com' è successo ieri, stanca del mare ho deciso di fare una nuotata in piscina ed ho indossato un altro costume firmato YAMAMAY, ho optato per questo bikini  ed è subito tendenza.
Quest'estate il costume con lo slip a vita alta è stato super gettonato, ricorda uno stile retrò e sembra essere quasi catapultati negli anni '50, è adatto a tutte le silhouette e dà un tocco bon ton.
Io lo adoro, e mi piace anche il modello "cut out", che ho indossato qualche giorno fa, ma lo trovo un po' scomodo, essendo un'amante della tintarellail taglio così alto mi complica le cose...ed è per questo che lo indosso  verso il tardo pomeriggio o di sera in barca.
xoxoFrancesca













LOCATION: PORTO CERVO, Sardinia

I WORE

Bikini: YAMAMAY SS 2016
Jacket: CABAN ROMANTIC (THANS to DOMINGO COMMUNICATION)
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT



BEHIND THE CAMERA ALESSANDRO ALTAVILLA ph.

You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine