...MONDAY DANDY..

by - maggio 08, 2017




Hi to everyone!!!
Welcome May...even if it looks like Autumn in Turin.

I had an important job appointment this morning, so I opted for an informal look.
I chose a pants suit from ANNARITA N. and I mixed those electrict blue shoes in suede from SANTE SHOES, they are perfect for thi morning because them heels aren't so high and they are confy and chic at the same time!

I love the model of this pants suit and overall its stretch vichy fabric, because you can put it in the suitcase and it doesn't crease, perfect if you like me travel a lot!

Let me know what do you think about it!
xoxoFrancesca











LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

ANNARITA N S/S 2016/2017 TOTAL LOOK
Shoes: SANTE SHOES S/S 2016/2017
Clutch: VERA GIVEL (Thanks to FAYER COMMUNICATION)
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT
Nail polish: ESSIE




You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine