...WHAT DO YOU MEAN...

by - febbraio 01, 2016



Hi to everyone!!!
I look like a DarkLady Torday wearing this amazing MANGANO dress with large tulle skirt, leather jacket, booties and fedora hat!
I chose a fashion and trendy outfit for go around my city in relax!
I hope you like it!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Oggi mi sento molto DarkLady, 
con questo fantastico vestito di Mangano, dalla gonna larga in tulle, giubbotto di pelle, stivaletto  e cappello modello Fedora !
Per una giornata di relax in giro per le strade della mia città,
ho scelto un look fashion e trendy 
Spero vi piaccia!
xoxoFrancesca

















LOCATION: Turin

I WORE
Dress: MANGANO (Thanks to NO-WORDS)
Jacket: PINKO (Thanks to PINKO)
Shoes: HTC
Hat: HAPPINESS
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to  ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)

You May Also Like

1 commenti

Pagine