...FLOWER POWER...

by - gennaio 21, 2016



 Hi to everyone!!!
I'm happy because today is sunny and warm, despite is November!
So, I wear this amazing, long and flower dress, that blows stylishly in the wind!
Than, You know my passion about colorful and intence outfits and I'm always cheerful to show off them!
Do you like it?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Il mio umore è alle stelle in questo periodo con giornate così assolate e calde, 
nonostante sia Novembre
Ed io indosso questo fantastico vestito lungo floreale, che col venticello sfolazza elegantemente!
Oramai conoscete la mia passione per gli outfit colorati e vivaci, e sono sempre felice di poterli sfoggiare!
Cosa ne pensate?
xoxoFrancesca













LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Dress: KATE (Thanks to NO-WORDS)
Shoes: JEFFREY CAMPBELL 
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Bag: SALAR (Thanks to S2BPRESS)







You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine