...#2BEFABGOESTOMFW + MANGANO DRESS...

by - ottobre 02, 2015

Ph: AndreaJamesBramley
Hi to everyone!!!
I show you Today what I wore during a day of MFW.
I wore a long SWEETMATILDA dress, I chose it because I love its spotted fantasy with a big pink pastel flowers.
I combined it with artisanaland chic shoes and pochette.
In my opinion the final result was good!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Oggi vi mostro uno dei look che ho scelto di indossare durante la MFW 
è firmato SWEETMATILDA e mi ha accompagnata per tutto un pomeriggio,
tra sfilate e press day.
Ho voluto giocare con l'aggressività della stampa spotted, addolcita da grossi fiori rosa pastello, e le scarpe e la pochette dal tono decisamente più elegante.
Alla fine il risultato non è per niente male!
xoxoFrancesca






Shoes Hand Made 


Vera Givèl pochette






LOCATION: PIAZZA DUOMO, Milan

I WORE

Dress: SWEETMATILDA (Thanks to NO-WORDS)
Artisanal and HandMade SHOES
Pochette: VERA GIVEL (Thanks to FAYER COMMUNICATION)
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
NailPolish: LANCOME, Vernis in Love (Thanks to LANCOME)

BEHIND CAMERA ANDREA JAMES BRAMLEY Ph.

You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine