...MY I-PHONE WEARS PUMPS CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN ONLY...

by - gennaio 17, 2015




Hi to everyone!!!
I publish an easy outfit Today before showing my MFW that it's happening now.
I realized this shooting among calls and mails from press office.
I chose to wear the confortable CAROLINA WYSER jeans with a lot of lateral studds mixed with a colourful T-shirt and the leather PINKO jacket.
The fedora HAPPINESS hat is also presente in this look, I think it's so versatile that it can be combined with a lot of outfit.
Finally, what do you think about my new I-Phone cover?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Oggi pubblico qualcosa di veramente easy, prima di mostrare la mia MFW che si sta svolgendo in questi giorni.
Tra chiamate e mail da parte di vari uffici stampa, ho realizzato questo shooting.
Ho scelto di indossare il comodissimo jeans di CAROLINA WYSER con una serie di borchie ai lati abbinato ad una coloratissima T-shirt ed il giubbotto di pelle di PINKO.
Anche in questo look non manca il cappello modello fedora di HAPPINESS, lo trovo talmente poliedrico che si presta ad essere abbinato con qualsiasi outfit scelto.
Per concludere, cosa ne pensate della nuova cover del mio I-Phone?
xoxoFrancesca


I-PANT COVER I-PHONE

LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Leather Jacket: PINKO (Thanks to PINKO)
Jeans: CAROLINA WYSER (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Boots: ASH
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Hat: HAPPINESS
LEATHER BAG
I-Phone cover: I-PANT STORE (Thanks to NO-WORDS)

Lipstick: LANCOME (Thanks to LANCOME)
Nailpolish: LANCOME, VERNIS in LOVE (Thanks to LANCOME)

BEHIND THE CAMERA GABRIELE OLDRINI ph.

You May Also Like

1 commenti

Pagine