...WAVES AFTER WAVES...

by - settembre 09, 2014



Hi to everyone!!!
A lot of sun, carribean sea, and I wore PARAH NEW GENERATION 2014 swimwear.
This mornig was hot, so I went to a desert bay and I took some pictures, the wind helped me in fact it gave choreografic the lace shirt that I wore like a beachwear.
Always ITALIA-INDEPENDENT sunglasses, I chose camouflage type with mirror lens today.
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Tanto sole, mare caraibico, ed io indosso il costume PARAH NEW GENERATION 2014.
Oggi la giornata è splendida, ho trovato una caletta deserta e ne ho approfittato per realizzare alcuni scatti, il vento mi ha aiutata a rendere più scenografica la camicia di pizzo che indosso come copricostume.
Occhiali camouflage sempre ITALIA-INDEPENDENT per dare più luce e colore grazie alle sue lenti specchiate.
xoxoFrancesca















MALIPARMI bracelets

LOCATION: PORTO CERVO, Sardinia

I WORE

LACE SHIRT
Beachwear: PARAH NEW GENERATION (Thanks to PARAH)
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Bracelets: MALIPARMI
Nail polish: LANCOME SUMMER LIMITED EDITION (Thanks to LANCOME)

You May Also Like

1 commenti

Pagine