...VFNO MILANO...

by - settembre 21, 2014


Hi to everyone!!!
Here I'm in Milan during the VFNO, Iwas drinking a Franciacorta glass at Vivienne Westwood private party.
I went to Milan for the most fashion night in the world last Tuesday, and I couldn't not take part at Vivienne Westwood party, it's always magic!
I wore SHIKI total look for the VFNO, and I'll show you the details about it very soon.
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Eccomi durante la VFNO a Milano bere un buon bicchiere di Franciacorta all'interno del party privato di Vivienne Westwood.
Martedì scorso ho trascorso la più famosa notte modaiola, e come ogni anno non ho potuto non andare al party di Vivienne Westwood, che come sempre è stato magico!
Per la serata ho scelto un total look firmato SHIKI, a breve vi mostrerò il vestito nei dettagli.
xoxoFrancesca











LOCATION: VIVIENNE WESTWOOD, Milano

I WORE

SHIKI TOTAL LOOK

You May Also Like

2 commenti

Pagine