...#2BEFABGOESTOPORTOCERVO VOL.1...

by - agosto 08, 2014


Hi to everyone!!!
I'm on holiday finally!
Get ready because I'll publish a lot of colourful and amazing outfits and beachwears all August long.
I went around Porto Cervo stores on my first-day, and I felt in love with the petshop because there were a lovely and puppy chihuahua dog.
What do you think about my beach look?
I wore the PARAH summer 2014 dress and CAMPOMAGGI military green bag,trendy and confortable.
Now I have to go to the beach, bye bye ;)
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Finalmente sono in vacanza, e per tutto il mese di agosto aspettatevi outfits molto colorati e costumi fantastici.
Come primo giorno sono già andata a spasso per i negozi di Porto Cervo, e mi sono innamorata follemente di uno in particolare.
 Non riguarda nè vestiti nè accessori nè beauty, ma si tratta di un petshop, al cui interno c'è un chihuahua di 5 mesi piccolo e tenerissimo.
Cosa ne pensate del mio look da "spiaggia"?
 Ho indossato il copricostume di PARAH della collezione summer 2014 con il borsone verde militare di CAMPOMAGGI, comodo e trendy!
Vi saluto e vado in spiaggia ;)
xoxoFrancesca














CAMPOMAGGI bag




ITALIA-INDEPENDENT sunglasses

LOCATION: PORTO CERVO, SARDINIA

I WORE

Beachwear: PARAH S/S 2014 (Thanks to PARAH)
Shoes: ASH
Bag: CAMPOMAGGI (Thanks to DOMINGO COMMUNICATION)
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Bracelets: MALIPARMI
WOOD NECKLACE
Nail polish: LANCOME SUMMER LIMITED EDITION (Thanks to LANCOME)






You May Also Like

1 commenti

Pagine