...FLOWER&BUTTERFLY...

by - giugno 16, 2014


Hi to everyone!!!
Did you have a nice weekend?
I relaxed me and I took a lot of colorful  and flower pics like these!
I have to star this week whit happiness because it is full of appointments and plains,
in fact next Thursday is my birthday and I don't know 


Ciao a tutti!!!
Com'è andato il weekend? 
Io mi sono rilassata e ho fatto alcuni scatti floreali e colorati come questo.
Un po' di allegria prima di iniziare questa settimana piena di appuntamenti e programmi,
soprattutto perchè giovedì sarà il mio compleanno e devo organizzare ancora tutto!!!
Cmq...cosa ne pensate di questo look?
xoxoFrancesca












AONIE necklace


LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Leather Jacket: PINKO S/S 2014 (Thanks to PINKO)
Shirt: PATRIZIA PEPE
Skirt: SHIRTAPORTER (Thanks to DOMINGO COMMUNICATION)
VINTAGE BELT
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Shoes: JEFFREY CAMPBELL
Bag: WHITEin8 (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Rings and Necklace: AONIE (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Watch: OUI, ODILE
Nail polish: LANCOME SUMMER '14 LIMITED EDITION (Thanks to LANCOME)
Bracelet: MIKYRI (Thanks to S2BPRESS)

You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine