...MILANO FASHION WEEK: I'M READY!...

by - febbraio 19, 2014



Hi to everyone!!!
Finally the go-ahead to Milano Fashion Week!
I'm ready and I show you my first look for the first MFW day.
I'm inquiring to know the new collections and to meet my fashion blogger friends!
I wore SHIRTAPORTER jacket and SARAH BORGhI collant today, they are the new brands with which I'm cooperating, I like them, in fact I chose them to give a few of colour to these grey days!
I started with a simple outfit today, but I can't wait to show all of my looks!
Follow me on INSTAGRAM too!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Finalmente il via alla Milano Fashion Week!
Tra la curiosità nel vedere le prossime collezioni e la voglia di trascorrere qualche giorno a Milano in compagnia di amici fashion bloggers e no, io mi preparo e vi mostro il primo look scelto per la prima giornata della MFW.
Ho indossato la giacchetta di SHIRTAPORTER ed i collant di SARAH BORGhI, nuovi brands con cui sto collaborando, ho scelto questa giacca per dare un po' di colore a queste giornate ancora un po' grigie!
 Ho voluto iniziare con un outfit semplice, non vedo l'ora di mostrarvi gli altri!!!
Seguitemi vi terrò aggiornati anche su INSTAGRAM!
xoxoFrancesca














SARAH BORGHI COLLANT

ITALIA-INDEPENDENT sunglasses - NEW COLLECTION


MILANO FASHION WEEK

I WORE

Jacket: SHIRTAPORTER S/S 2014 (Thanks to DOMINGO COMMUNICATION)
LEATHER SHORTS
Kefia: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Collant: SARAH BORGHI (Thanks to DOMINGO COMMUNICATION)
Boots: HTC
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT S/S 2014 (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
LEATHER GLAVES
Hat: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT W/BORSALINO (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Bag: FURLA (Thanks to FURLA)

You May Also Like

2 commenti

Pagine