..#LOFT...

by - febbraio 13, 2014



PICTURES by FEDERICO ALBA ph

Hi to everyone!!!
I started the countdown about MILANO FASHION WEEK and I already choose the looks that I'll wear, I can't waiting to show them! 
This outfit is a preview about the clothes that I'll wear next week, but I mixed them in a different way today, in fact I chose to combine a lot of colour all together.
Do you like it?

Ciao a tutti!!!
Ho iniziato con il conto alla rovescia per la MILANO FASHION WEEK ed ho già stabilito quali saranno i look che sfoggerò, non vedo l'ora di mostrarveli!
Oggi vi propongo due capi che indosserò durante la MFW, ovviamente li abbinerò diversamente!
Per una giornata in cui si respira una certa aria primaverile, ho voluto indossare qualcosa di colorato...un po' troppo?
Cosa ne pensate?
xoxoFrancesca















LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Jeans: CAROLINA WYSER S/S 2014 (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Sweatshirt: JO NO FUI A/W 2013/2014 (Thanks to JO NO FUI)
Bag: FURLA A/W 2013/2014 (Thanks to FURLA)
Boots: HTC
Hat: BORSALINO W/ ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Belt: HTC


You May Also Like

2 commenti

Pagine