...STAY CLASSY...

by - dicembre 18, 2013


PICTURES by FEDERICO ALBA ph

Hi to everyone!!!
I'm always very busy, both for my job and last Christmas gifts, so this week is a lot stressful.
Despite I'm going crazy, my look has to be always perfect, in this way I can hide the Christmas excitement.
I chose a sport look, thanks to denim GAS jacket, and chic, thanks to silk top and FURLA bag.
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Questi sono giorni molto stressanti, sempre di corsa sia per lavoro sia per completare i regali di Natale.
Nonostante io stia impazzendo, cerco sempre di curare al meglio il mio look, è un modo per nascondere la frenesia di questo periodo di festa!
Per gli appuntamenti odierni, ho scelto un look sportivo, grazie al giubbotto in denim di GAS, sia elegante, grazie al top in seta e la borsa in cavallino di FURLA.
xoxoFrancesca








GAS jacket




ITALIA-INDEPENDENT sunglasses

FURLA bag
LOCATION: PIAZZA SOLFERINO, Turin


I WORE

Jacket: GAS A/W 2013 (Thanks to GAS)
SILK TOP
Shorts: ZARA
Collant: PHILIPPE MATIGNON
Shoes: JESSICA SIMPSON
Bag: FURLA A/W 2013 (Thanks to FURLA)
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Bracelet: LONGCHAMP (Thanks to LONGCHAMP)
Nail polish: VERNIS in LOVE, LANCOME (Thanks to LANCOME)
Ring and Necklace: LUNA by OLDANI (Thanks to LUNA by OLDANI)


You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine