...DAYDREAM...

by - novembre 04, 2014

Photos by Federico Alba

Hi to everyone!!!
Here I'm with my first ITALIA-INDEPENDENT with KARL LAGERFELD sunglasses in my magin Turin!
The elegance is obligatory when I have a lot of job appointments, in spite of I wore a denim and leather shirt, this look is chic  with the '50 style skirt!
I chose this FURLA bag because it was perfect with my outfit.
 It's made with the same material of the famous CANDY BAG, it's amazing, isn't it?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Eccomi nella mia magica Torino con indosso il mio primo paio di occhiali da sole di ITALIA-INDEPENDENT in collaborazione con KARL LAGERFELD!
Per i miei  molteplici appuntamenti di lavoro, l'eleganza è d'obbligo, nonostante abbia voluto sdrammatizzare con la camicia in denim e pelle, l'accostamento con la gonna stile anni '50, dà quel tocco chic!
Come borsa ho scelto la busta di FURLA, realizzata con lo stesso materiale della famosissima CANDY BAG, che si è abbinata perfettamente all'outfit.
Io l'adoro, voi cosa ne pensate?
xoxoFrancesca












LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Shirt: PINKO A/W 2013/2014 (Thanks to PINKO)
Skirt: PINKO A/W 2013/2014 (Thanks to PINKO)
Shoes: JESSICA SIMPSON
Bag: FURLA A/W 2013/2014 (Thanks to FURLA)
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT W/ KARL LAGARFELD (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Bracelet: LONGCHAMP (Thanks to LONGCHAMP)
Nail polish: VERNIS in LOVE, LANCOME (Thanks to LANCOME)
Foulard: ALEXANDER McQUEEN

Photos by Federico Alba

You May Also Like

3 commenti

Pagine