...I WANT TO STAND WITH YOU ON A MOUNTAIN ...

by - ottobre 16, 2013





Hi to everyone!!!
I chose a sport look for my second mountain day!
I wore Superga sneakers, leather shorts and denim shirt, in my opinion it's perfect for a high-flying walk.
What do you think?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Per la seconda giornata in montagna ho scelto un look sportivo, ovviamente.
Superga, shorts in pelle e camicia di jeans, direi che è perfetto per una passeggiata in alta quota.
Vi piace?
xoxoFrancesca

















HOOPS watch

LOCATION: MALCIAUSSIA, Torino

I WORE

Shirt: DSQUARED
Shorts: PINKO S/S 2013 (Thanks to PINKO)
Shoes: SUPERGA
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Watch: HOOPS (Thanks to HOOPS)
Panama hat: TACCHINO
Bracelet: GIN_KI (Thanks to GIN_KI)

You May Also Like

6 commenti

Pagine