...MACRAME' SKIRT...

by - settembre 05, 2013




Hi to everyone!!!
My return at home has been productive...my doorman gave me a lot of packages, I can't wait to wear and show you!
I wore macramè fucsia skirt, you can buy it on CHICNOVA.
CHICNOVA is an on-line boutique in which you can find a lot of stylish apparels, I advise you to browsing!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Il rientro in città è stato produttivo...la mia portinaia mi ha consegnato tanti bei pacchetti, che non vedo l'ora di indossare e mostrarvi.
Oggi inizio con la gonna in macramè fucsia, la potete trovare su CHICNOVA.
CHICNOVA è una boutique on line, in cui si trovano tantissimi prodotti alla moda, vi consiglio di dare un'occhiata!
xoxoFrancesca

















FURLA CANDY BAG 



LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Skirt: CHICNOVA (Thanks to CHICNOVA)
Shirt: DSQUARED
Shoes: GUESS by MARCIANO
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT
Nail polish: VERNIS in LOVE, LANCOME (Thanks to LANCOME)

You May Also Like

1 commenti

Pagine