...I WENT TO THE MOON...

by - settembre 03, 2013





PICTURES by MIRKO ANDRINA


Hi to everyone!!!
Here it's my last day out and I'm really sad because I know that this amazing island will miss me, its sea, its wind, the pain au chocolat, the walks to go to the beaches and especially the night and its stars!
I chose  to publish these pictures as last holiday post, because they are my favourite and I enjoyed me a lot during the shooting!
I hope you like it!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Siamo giunti all'utimo giorno di vacanza, e sono veramente triste!
Mi ci vorrà qualche giorno per riprendermi perchè so già a priori che mi mancherà ogni cosa della Corsica: il mare, il vento, il pain au chocolat, le lunghe passeggiate prima di raggiungere quasiasi spiaggia e soprattutto la notte con il suo cielo super stellato!
Ho scelto di pubblicare queste foto come ultimo post "vacanziero" perchè sono le mie preferite e mi sono divertita un mondo nel realizzare questo shooting.
Spero vi piaccia!
xoxoFrancesca







ASH shoes












HTC studs bracelet


ITALIA-INDEPENDENT sunglasses







I'm partecipating in "NYFW" contest, announced by Lookbook.nu.
I could win a trip in New York during the FW.
I'm so excited, I hope to win! :)
This is the collage that I pubblished!


NYFW

LOCATION: PERTUSATO, Corsica

I WORE

Dress: JO NO FUI S/S 2013 (Thanks to JO NO FUI)
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Shoes: ASH
VINTAGE BRACELETS

Studs bracelet: HTC
Nail polish: VERNIS in LOVE, LANCOME (Thanks to LANCOME)

You May Also Like

4 commenti

Pagine