...OVER THE RAINBOW...

by - agosto 30, 2013




Hi to everyone!!!
This is my favourite location for admire Bonifacio and  its straits.
I chose this amazing place to show you my blu PINKO dress.
I pass through there to go to the beach everyday, and I'm breathless every time I look the landscape!
What do you think?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Questo è uno dei miei posti preferiti per ammirare Bonifacio e le sue bocche, e l'ho scelto come location per mostrarvi l'abito blu di PINKO.
Passo ogni giorno da questa strada per andare in spiaggia, ed ogni volta il paesaggio mi lascia senza fiato.
Cosa ne dite?
xoxoFrancesca





  













LOCATION: STRAIT of BONIFACIO, Corsica

I WORE

Dress: PINKO S/S 2013 (Thanks to PINKO)
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Foulard: KINLOCH (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Shoes: BORBONESE
PANAMA hat: TACCHINO
VINTAGE RING and BRACELET

You May Also Like

2 commenti

Pagine