...GET LUCKY...

by - agosto 20, 2013



PICTURES by MIRKO ANDRINA


Hi to everyone!!!
I'm enjoying myself  this holiday, I go to the different beaches every day but before, I have to have breakfast with tasty "pain au chocolat", it gives me a boost!!!
I show you a beach look today...I love this swim wear, it's an old Giorgio Armani collection but I like it so much  that I wear it every holiday!
I wore a lace shirt for my walk on the shore; It's an antique piece, in fact it dates at '900!
The mirror sunglasses and the rubber shoes Italia-Independent are the cool touch!
What do you think about?
xoxoFrancesca



Ciao a tutti!!!
Quest'anno mi sto proprio godendo l'estate, tutti i giorni una spiaggia diversa dopo aver fatto un'abbondante colazione al porto di Bonifacio...non può mancare il pain au chocolat,, mi dà la carica fino a pranzo!
Oggi vi propongo un look da spiaggia...adoro questo bikini, è di una collezione passata di Giorgio Armani, ma ogni anno inevitabilmente lo porto con me in vacanza!
Per la passeggiata sulla spiaggia ho indossato una camicia di pizzo, è un pezzo di antiquariato...risale ai primi del '900!
Il tocco cool è dato dagli occhiali a specchio e dalle scarpette di gomma  ficsia, entrambi di Italia-Independent.
Cosa ne pensate?
xoxoFrancesca











ITALIA-INDEPENDENT sunglasses

PRAIAZ by ITALIA-INDEPENDENT Shoes


VERNIS in LOVE by LANCOME nail polish











LOCATION: BALISTRA PLAGE, CORSICA

I WORE

Swim wear: GIORGIO ARMANI
VINTAGE LACE SHIRT
Shoes: PRAIAZ by ITALIA-INDEPENDENT
Sunglsses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Nail polish : VERNIS in LOVE, LANCOME (Thanks to LANCOME)

You May Also Like

15 commenti

Pagine