...LEATHER + CAMO...

by - giugno 05, 2013


Hi to everyone!!!
I wore the PINKO leather jacket again!
It's so versatile that it's perfect with every style, in this case I matched it with my camo dress!
There will be some news on my blog very soon...follow me!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Ancora una volta ho scelto di indossare il giubbotto di pelle di PINKO!
E' così versatile che è adatto ad ogni look, in questo outfit l'ho abbinato al vestito monospalla camouflage!
Presto news sul mio blog...seguitemi!!!
xoxoFrancesca













LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Jacket: PINKO S/S 2013 (Thanks to PINKO)
Dress: LA NUIT PARISIENNE (Thnks to LA NUIT PARISIENNE)
Belt: FABRIZIO MANCINI (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Shoes: JEFFREY CAMPBELL
Foulard: ALEXANDER McQUEEN
Bracelet: HTC
Nail polish: VERNIS in LOVE, LANCOME (Thanks to LANCOME)
Bag: LOUIS VUITTON

You May Also Like

20 commenti

Pagine