...OLD SCHOOL EASTER...

by - aprile 03, 2013



Hi to everyone!!!
Here I'm after a long week-end.
I chose an old school look for Easter holiday.
I wore a cardigan with blue and red lines and a short and wide skirt.
The black and white lines are the S/S 2013 must have, but in my opinion they are cool other colours. What do you think about?
I chose to match different fantasies, I got a good result!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Rieccomi dopo un lungo week-end.
Per Pasqua ho indossato un look old school, cardigan a righe rosse e blu ed una gonna larga e vaporosa.
Il must have per questa primavera/estate saranno le righe, più precisamente righe bianche e nere, ma non è niente male l'accostamento con altri colori. Che ne dite?
Ho scelto anche di accostare fantasie diverse, il risultato è perfetto!
xoxoFrancesca










ELISE PINKO skirt S/S 2013 





LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Cardigan: FORNARINA  (old collecton)
Shirt: PINKO S/S 2013 ( Thanks to PINKO)
Skirt: PINKO S/S 2013  (Thanks to PINKO)
Bag: FURLA S/S 2013 (Thanks to FURLA)
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Shoes: FORNARINA  (Thanks to FORNARINA)
Bracelets: MARC JACOBS
Nail polish: CHANEL "VENDETTA"

You May Also Like

10 commenti

Pagine