[WORK IN PROGRESS FOR MILANO FASHION WEEK]...LANCOME MAKE-UP...

by - febbraio 25, 2013




Hi to everyone!!!
Here I am in LANCOME room!
Sara, Lancome make-up artist, chose a blue eyeshadow for me having regard to the dress that I would  worn in the evening!
I wouldn't  have imaged that the blue eyeshadow might me well!
What do you think?
I'll show you the new colours chosen by LANCOME for the next Spring very soon!

xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Eccomi da LANCOME pronta per un trucco da favola per alcune FASHION presentazioni.
La make-up artist Sara ha scelto, per me, un trucco sul blu visto l'abito che avrei indossato la sera.
Non avrei mai immaginavo che l'ombretto blu potesse starmi bene.
Voi cosa ne dite?
Prossimamente vi presenterò i nuovi "colori" scelti da LANCOME per la prossima Primavera!
xoxoFrancesca













LOCATION: LANCOME ROOM

I WORE

Sweather: JO NO FUI (Thanks to JO NO FUI)
Nail polish: LANCOME, VERNIS in LOVE (Thanks to LANCOME)


THANKS TO SARA and LANCOME FOR THE MAKE-UP

You May Also Like

2 commenti

Pagine