...MATRYOSHKA DOLL...

by - novembre 01, 2014





Hi to everyone!!!
I wore my beautiful fur hat, contributed factor of the cold weather. I usually wear it when it's freezing because It keeps hot my head.
I didn't wear a coat ( although I teeth chattered) for show you this sweather.
I combined it with my vintage and long skirt, I like it very much, in my opinion this skirt is confortable and chic!
I completed the look with the golden slippers, now and then the low shoes are feminine.
Aren't they?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Complice il freddo di questi ultimi giorni, ho deciso di indossare il mio bel colbacco peloso, lo indosso solo quando c'è parecchio freddo perchè mantiene la testa al caldo.
Non ho il cappotto (nonostante stessi battendo i denti) per mostrarvi il maglioncino.
L'ho abbinato alla mia gonna vintage lunga, mi piace tantissimo la trovo comoda ed elegante.
Per completare il look, ho deciso di puntare sulle slippers dorate, ogni tanto anche le scarpe basse danno un tocco femminile.
Non trovate?
xoxoFrancesca


















LOCATION: TURIN

I WORE

Vintage Skirt
Sweather: ASOS
FUR HAT
Slippers: PINKO A/I 2012 (Thanks to PINKO)
Clutch: MOSCHINO
Collant: GOLDEN LADY (Thanks to SISI)
Bracelets: MARC BY MARC JACOBS
Ring: LUNA by OLDANI (Thanks to LUNA by OLDANI)
Nail polish: LANCOME VERNIS in LOVE (Thanks to LANCOME)

You May Also Like

5 commenti

Pagine