[HOLIDAY]...LA NUIT PARISIENNE EN BONIFACIO...

by - agosto 30, 2012





Hi to everyone!!!
I felt in love whit Bonifacio, it's an amazing city sheer into the sea!
The landscape is fantastic and the city is romantic!
I spent all day long into Bonifacio among its boutiques and small streets.
I chose La Nuit Parisienne kimono for my tour, in my opinion it's perfect for Bonifacio!
What do you think about my kimono?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Mi sono letteralmente innamorata di Bonifacio, è una città fantastica a strapiombo sul mare!
Il panorama è a dir poco stupendo e la città romantica!
Ho trascorso una giornata intera a Bonifacio immersa nelle sue viuzze e boutique.
Ho scelto il kimono monospalla di La Nuit Parisienne, lo trovavo adatto per il tour!
Voi che ne dite?Ho scelto un outfit perfetto?
xoxoFrancesca





















LOCATION: BONIFACIO, Corsica

I WORE

Dress: LA NUIT PARISIENNE (Thanks to La Nuit Parisienne)
Belt: FABRIZIO MANCINI (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Shoes: ASH
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thaks to I-I)
Nail polish: LANCOME "VERNIS in LOVE" (Thanks to Lancome)
NECKLACE HAND MADE by ME


You May Also Like

9 commenti

Pagine