...VELVET EYES...

by - luglio 28, 2012



Hi to everyone!!!
I chose a big line shirt and black shorts for this week-end!
It is warm in Turin today so my look is fresh and chic.
I love these velvet  Italia Independent sunglasses and my new Jeffrey Campbell!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Questo week-end ho optato nella scelta di un camicione di lino e dei shorts neri!
A Torino fa molto caldo, così ho scelto un look fresco ma chic!
Non posso fare a meno dei bellissimi occhiali in velluto di Italia Independent e delle mie nuove Jeffrey Campbell.
xoxoFrancesca














LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

VINTAGE SHIRT
Shorts: TEZENIS
Shoes: JEFFREY CAMPBELL
Bag: LOUIS VUITTON
Sunglasses: ITALIA INDEPENDENT (Thanks to I-I)
Earrings: DOLCE&GABBANA
Nail polish: VERNIS in LOVE (Thanks to LANCOME)

You May Also Like

12 commenti

Pagine