...I'M READY FOR WOODSTOCK?!...

by - luglio 20, 2012



Hi to everyone!!!
I ispired my outfit to hippy style!
Highest wedges, shortest denim shorts, colourful kimono and curl hair!
I love this look!
Am I perfect for woodstock?
You have to wear more colourful this Summer, look like a hippy girl...I'm ready!
xoxoFrancesca

You have to wear colourful this Summer, you have to be
Ciao a tutti!!!
L'outfit di oggi è ispirato al vecchio stile hippy!
Zeppe vertiginose, shorts di jeans, kimono monospalla coloratissimo e capelli arruffati e ricci!
Questo look mi piace tantissimo, e per renderlo più hippy ho scelto come location la natura!
Sono perfetta per il woodstock?
Quest'estate lasciatevi ispirare dai colori, sentitevi un po' hippy girl...io sono già pronta!
xoxoFrancesca
















LOCATION: PARK, Turin

I WORE

Kimono: LA NUIT PARISIENNE (Thanks to La Nuit Parisienne)
Shorts: HTC
Belt:FABRIZIO MANCINI (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Shoes: JEFFREY CAMPBELL
ETNHIC NECKLACE
Nail polish: "VERNIS in LOVE" LANCOME (Thanks to LANCOME)

You May Also Like

14 commenti

Pagine