...EASY STYLE...

by - luglio 24, 2012


Hi to everyone!!!
Here is what I wear when I go on the errands in the morning!
My style is very casual and confortable.
It was warm, so I did an hair twist!
I like so much the T-shirt ( with Karl Lagerfeld funny skull) and sunglasses (with mirror glasses) about my outfit.
What do you wear when you go on the errands?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Ecco come la mattina vado in giro per fare mille commissioni!
La mia tenuta è molto casual e soprattutto comoda, dato il caldo ho optato per lo chignon!
Del mio outfit mi piacciono tantissimo la T-shirt, che riporta un teschio raffigurante Karl Lagerfeld, e gli occhiali con lenti a specchio!
E voi cosa indossate per fare commissioni?
xoxoFrancesca











LOCATION: San Carlo Canavese

I WORE

T-shirt: A FAULT (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Skirt: ALESSANDRINI
Shoes: SUPERGA
Bag: LOUIS VUITTON
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT ( Thanks to I-I)
Ring & Necklace: LUNA by OLDANI (Thanks to Luna by Oldani)
Nail polish: VERNIS in LOVE (Thanks to LANCOME)

You May Also Like

12 commenti

Pagine