...I'M WALKING ON THE SUN...

by - giugno 05, 2012




Hi to everyone!!!
Finally I show you the complete outfit of yesterday!
I chose a light chiffon dress and fucsia shoes for a warm Afternoon with my friend Ingrid!
I have always my Longchamp bag, I put inside it everything: jackets, cardigans or shoes!
It was quite cold in the Evening, so I wore my jacket ( It was inside my bag!!!)
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Finalmente oggi vi mostrerò l'outfit completo di quello che vi ho proposto ieri!
Per un caldo pomeriggio in centro, trascorso con la mia amica Ingrid, ho optato per un vestitino floreale di chiffon e per delle zeppe fucsia.
Ho sempre con me la mia Longchamp capientissima, la riempio fino all'orlo con golfini, giacche e scarpe di riserva! :)
Verso sera l'aria era diventata più fresca, così ho indossato la giacca, modello smoking, ovviamente riposta nella Longchamp!
xoxoFrancesca










































LOCATION: CLN, Turin


I WORE:

JACKET HAND MADE by ME
Dress:DENNY ROSE
Shoes: GUESS by MARCIANO
Bag: LONGCHAMP
Ring and necklace: LUNA by OLDANI (Thanks to Luna by Oldani)
Bracelet: MARC JACOBS
Nail polish: CHANEL "HOLIDAY" (Thanks to Chanel)

You May Also Like

22 commenti

Pagine