... RED & WHITE...

by - febbraio 08, 2012

 

Hi to everyone!!!
It snowed again..and it will snow one more time!
It's very cold in Turin, and I choose for this outfit a red parka!
Do you like?
It's Landi 070 S/S 2012 collection.
I showed you on an old post!
These jeans are my boyfriend's S. Valentine gift, he gave me a part of it, so I'm very curious to know how is the  remainder ;)
I think for certain that it will be fantastic, my boyfriend know my tastes and he is a fashionista too!
xoxoFrancesca
Ciao a tutti!!!
Ancora neve...e chissà per quanti altri giorni!
Qui fa freddissimo e per ravvivare un po' i miei outfit ho scelto di indossare questo parka rosso! 
Vi piace?
E' della collezione primavera/estate 2012 di Landi 070.
Ve l'avevo già mostrato in un mio vecchio post!
I jeans che indosso è una parte di regalo di San Valentino del mio ragazzo...sono curiosa di scartare l'altro regalo ;) So di sicuro che mi piacerà, perchè oramai conosce i miei gusti ed è un ottimo fashionista!
xoxoFrancesca




I tested the new LANCOME cream. It minimizes the silk difects trasforming in a perfect silk.
I advise it, because it renders the silk smooth and bright immediatly.
It's RENERGIE MULTI-LIFT ECLAT TEINT, you can buy it at the perfume shop from Jenuary.

Per quest'outfit ho provato la crema di LANCOME, che minimizza i difetti cutanei rendendo la perfetta.
Ve la consiglio, vi renderà la pelle liscia e luminosa all'istante.
E' la nuova RENERGIE MULTI-LIFT ECLAT TEINT, da gennaio in profumeria.

 





 











I WORE:
T-shirt: HOLLYWOOD TRADING COMPANY; HTC
Jeans: MAISON CLOCHARD (Thanks to my blyfriend)
Parka: LANDI 070 ( thanks to S2BPRESS)
Booties: HOLLYWOOD TRADING COMPANY, HTC
Belt: HOLLYWOOD TRADING COMPANY,HTC
Ring: LUNA by OLDANI (Thanks Luna by Oldani)

My MAKE-UP:
Crema Giorno: RENERGIE MULTI LIFT (Thanks to LANCOME)
Fondotinta: RENERGIE MULTI-LIFT ECLAT TEINTE (Thanks to LANCOME)
Eye-liner: COLLISTAR
Blush: LA ROSERAIE (Thanks to LANCOME)
Gloss:FEEVER GLOSS "GREEN PETAL" (Thanks to LANCOME)
Mascara: HYPNOSE DOLL EYES (Thanks to LANCOME)


You May Also Like

17 commenti

Pagine