[MILANO FASHION WEEK]...CONSPIRACY PREVIEW...

by - febbraio 28, 2012


 


Hi to everyone!!!
I get to CONSPIRACY party straight after Persol party!
The location was fabulous and It was perfet to accomodate these little works of art!
I just told you about CONSPIRACY on my old post!
I'll show you only party particulars, next time i'll show you CONSPIRACY collection trought pictures and curiosity!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Subito dopo l'evento della Persol, ho raggiunto un altro party, quello di CONSPIRACY!
La location era davvero favolosa e perfetta per accogliere queste piccole opere d'arte.
Vi avevo già parlato di CONSPIRACY in un mio vecchio post.
Oggi, però, vorrei solo mostrarvi i dettagli del party, prossimamente invece, vi presenterò, attraverso tante foto ed alcune curiosità,la collezione Conspiracy.
xoxoFrancesca




 




Claudio, LANCOME national make-up artist, made up me for this event!
He realized a smart smokey-eyes adding a bit of green eye shadow!
Do you like it?
The smokey eyes is relatively simple and easy, but its effect is amazing!

Per l'evento Claudio, national make-up artist di LANCOME, mi ha truccata! 
Ha realizzato un elegantissimo smoky-eyes, aggiungendo un pizzico di ombretto verde per sfumare!
Vi piace? 
Un trucco relativamente facile e semplice, il cui effetto è notevolmente di spicco!


What did I do with two heels in my hands?
I'll unravel "the mistery" very soon!

Cosa faccio con due tacchi in mano?
Presto svelerò l'enigma!



LOCATION: Via Tortona, Milano

I WORE:

Hand made by me Jacket
Dress: DOLCE & GABBANA
Shoes:ASH
Clutch: FRUSCIO (Thank to Fruscìo)
Foulard: ALEXANDER McQUEEN
Ring: LUNA by OLDANI
Nail polish: CHANEL ROUGE CARAT (Thanks to Chanel)

THANKS TO:
Claudio LANCOME for MAKE-UP
CONSPIRACY for PARTY
GRETA "THECIHC" for THESE PICTURES

You May Also Like

13 commenti

Pagine