...MY NEW BOOTS...

by - gennaio 10, 2012

 




Hi to everyone!!!
I'd show you my new boots!
My boyfriend gave me them last Christmas!They are fabulous, aren't they?
I choosed a simple look, because I think these boots are perfect for every look!
In fact, i'l show you them in a lot of future outfits!
I hate the rigid style, but I love the minimalist.
What do you think?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Vorrei mostrarvi i miei nuovi stivali!!!Non sono favolosi?
E' il regalo di Natale del mio ragazzo!
Ho scelto un look semplice, perchè ritengo che questi stivali stiano bene con qualsiasi look.
Infatti, ve li propinerò per molti altri outfit.
Basta con i soliti look impettiti! Io amo lo stile minimalista, adeguato per ogni occasione.
E voi che dite?
xoxoFrancesca


 




 

This cashmere hat is my favourite.
Questo cappello di cashmere è il mio preferito.








 
I WORE:

Shirt: FORNARINA (FW 2011/2012)
Skirt: JEAN PAUL GAUTIER
Sweater: FORNARINA (FW 2011/2012)
ollant: PHILIPPE MATIGNON
Boots: HOLLYWOOD TRADING COMPANY (HTC FW 2011/2012)
Hat: C'N'C
Ring: LUNA by OLDANI

Photographer: Alessandro (BF)

You May Also Like

10 commenti

Pagine