...WELCOME AUTUMN...

by - ottobre 16, 2011


 Ho to everyone!!!
I'd like show you an autumnal outfit today!!!
I have the LUNA by OLDANI ring in my finger...it's fantastic, is it?
I thought to wear this florwer dress with the boots, do you like them?
I'm happy that it's not cold, so I took these pictures in the park!
xoxoFrancesca


Ciao a tutti!!!
Oggi vi propongo un outfit autunnale!
Potete anche osservare l'anello al mio dito di LUNA by OLDANI...è bellissimo indossato, vero? ;)
Ho scelto di abbinare questo vestitino floreale con questi stivali, vi piacciono?
Fortunatamente non fa ancora tanto freddo e ho potuto fare queste foto all'aperto!
xoxoFrancesca






















Dress: DENNY ROSE ( s/s 2011)
Boots: FRATELLI RUGGERI (thanks to S2BPRESS)
Belt: FABRIZIO MANCINI (thanks to S2BPRESS)
Ring: LUNA by OLDANI ( thanks to LUNA by OLDANI)
Bracelet: HTC
Nail polish : CHANEL 505

You May Also Like

13 commenti

Pagine