...STRAWBERRY IN AUTUMN...

by - ottobre 12, 2011

Hi to everyone!!!
I told you that I was waiting the "LUNA by OLDANI" strawberry ring  in an old post, and I received it yesterday!
It's fantastic in my hand!

Here I publish the ring's pictures like preview of the next post!
I hope you like them!

A little strawberry in an autumn grass! ;)
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
In un vecchio post vi avevo accennato che stavo aspettando l'anello "fragoloso" firmato
LUNA by OLDANI, ed ieri mi è stato recapitato a casa!
Indossato è fantastico!

Qui di seguito vi riporto le foto dell'  anello come preview del prossimo post! Spero vi piacciano!

Una piccola fragola d'argento in un prato autunnale! ;)
xoxoFrancesca























LUNA by OLDANI ring

Ring: LUNA by OLDANI 
Nail polish: CHANEL PARICULIERE 505


You May Also Like

8 commenti

Pagine