...GOOD BYE SUMMER...

by - ottobre 08, 2011



Hi to everyone!!!
It's already autumn and it's cold in Turin, in fact I wore Alexander McQueen scarfe ( silk and cashemere)!
I wore a casual style in this post, I wanted wear  it with the GNONGA NEGRO bag!
What do you think about the jacket? It's my creation!!!It's smart, isn't?
If I look the colour of the skirt, I remember the summer!!! :(
Do you like?
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Siamo già in autunno e a Torino fa freddo, infatti indosso la sciarpa di Alexander McQueen in seta e cashemere!
In questo post sfoggio uno stile casual, ho voluto abbinare la borsa di GNONGA NEGRO, che ne pensate della giacca? E' una mia creazione, da un tocco di eleganza!
La gonna rimanda il pensiero all'estate, dato il colore sabbia!
Vi piace?
xoxoFrancesca
 
















HANDMADE JACKET by ME
T-shirt: H&M
Skirt: ALESSANDRINI
Shoes: ASH
Bag: GNONGA NEGRO (thanks to S2BPRESS)
Scarfe: ALEXANDER MCQUEEN
Nail polish: CHANEL (particuliere 505)

You May Also Like

22 commenti

Pagine