..MY BIRTHDAY...

by - giugno 20, 2011


Hi honey followers...
I'm 1 year older than Yesterday, and I'm very sad :(
When I published my pictures, I realized that I didn't have a complete outfit :(
I'm sorry , I wasn't paying attention.
I didn't wear the skirt saturday, I didn't see fit for the evening.
I'll show it in the future ;)
xoxo Francesca


Ciao dolci followers....
Oggi ho un anno in più, e sono molto triste. :(
Quando pubblicavo le foto mi sono accorta di non aver fatto un OUTFIT completo,
mi scuso con voi, sarò stata molto distratta dal tutto. 
Alla fine sabato ho deciso di non indossare la gonna
che vi avevo preannunciato, ho ritenuto che non fosse adatta alla serata.
Ve la farò vedere prossimamente. ;)

xoxo Francesca









My boyfriend ;)


My best friend Ingrid ;)




 

 A lot of money... [they were napkins ;) ]

I was desperate


I was resigned





 
I got a lot of beautiful presents...I'll show them in the next post.



Dress: Denny Rose
Vintage necklace
Watch: Calvin Klein
Nail polish: Essence
Gloss: Lancome
Ring: Camomilla


You May Also Like

45 commenti

Pagine