...GOLDEN VACATIONS...

by - agosto 11, 2017

CHECK ME on INSTAGRAM
Hi to everyone!!!
I hope you are all doing well and had a lovely week!

I want share a favourite moment from my recent afternoonat the beach.
I love spend my holiday in this place enjoing a beautiful sea view and I'm very glad I got a chance to stay here!

I'm spending my holiday doing what I love to do best, wining, dining, beach buming and going to the LunaPark ;)

Normally, when I go on vacations I plan on being pretty active so I always cute and comfy clothes like this golden shorts and super top I'm wearing on today's post. 
It's perfect for a day of biking or walking pretty much everywhere!

I love this casual and fancy look! 
What do you think?
xoxoFrancesca










LOCATION: SUMMER 2017 #EVERYWHERE

I WORE

Top: MISS SIXTY
Shorts: PATRIZIA PEPE
Sunglasses: KAPTEN&SON
Necklace: UNOde50


You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine