...#MILANOFASHIONWEEK 3rdDAY...

by - marzo 10, 2017

Check me on INSTAGRAM

Hi to everyone!!!

I would like to share the tird look that I prepared for MFW, I put it for KRIZIA and ETRO fashion show.
It was really cold and I was lucky to have this fur coat with me...it keep me warm the whole time!
Btw, as you know I take this time as an opportunity to wear things that I would normally not go for no a casual basis, and I can choose styles drastically different than what the people usualy wear or expect from me.
Personally, I always have fun during this week of the year... So, how about it?
xoxoFrancesca











LOCATION: MILAN

I WORE

Fur Coat: BORELLO TORINO
Jumpsuit: MARIU' DE SICA
Shoes: OUIGAL
Bag: CECCHI DE ROSSI


HAIRSTYLE: LUCIANO COLOMBO
MAKE UP: LANCOME

You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine