...#GLASSHOUSE at IKEA TORINO...

by - marzo 24, 2017

check on INSTAGRAM


Hi to everyone!!!
I went to descover the new #GLASSHOUSE at IKEA TORINO yesterday.
IKEA with IED TORINO students remade the glass house with the new in 
about SPRING/SUMMER 2017 green and relax accessories.
It was an amazing experience, overall see what the students realized for this project.
Different areas  in which they showed picnic, barbecue, garden and terrace news.
I felt in love with the pastel pink and green dishes and with the colourful faux flowers, in fact next week I think I'll go to buy a lot of things to restyle my new home...I can't wait!
I'll show you what I'll buy and if you are close to IKEA TORINO, you could go there!
xoxoFrancesca








 LOCATION: IKEA TORINO









You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine