...#2BEFABGOESTOPORTOCERVO in SEQUINS...

by - agosto 28, 2015


H to everyone!!!
My holiday carries on and I get some sunshine!
I chose this bright and iridescent Cristian&Co. sequins dress for last night.
It's a A/W 2015/2016 collection, but it was perfect for the crisp evening, thanks to its v-neck on the back.
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Le vacanze proseguono e la mia pelle inizia a prendere un bel colorito.
Per la serata ho scelto questo luminoso e cangiante abito in paillettes di Cristian&Co
nonostante faccia parte della collezione A/I 2015/2016, grazie al modello,che prevede una generosa scollatura sulla schiena, è stato perfetto per una serata con maestrale.
xoxoFrancesca









LOCATION: PORTO CERVO, Sardinia

I WORE

Dress: CRISTIAN&CO (Thanks to CRISTIAN&CO)
Shoes: GUESS
Nail Polish: LANCOME, Vernis in Love (Thanks to LANCOME)




You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine