...LEATHER IS THE NEW DENIM....

by - febbraio 11, 2015

PICTURES by FEDERICO ALBA

Hi to everyone!!!
I hope you had a nice weekend!
I relaxed me a lot with a view of a stressful week!!!
Every so often, I give me's personal time, so i can refill me,
generally, I look for a bench, I sit down and I release my mind :)
This post is a typical example about my half hours relaxing, a bench, a ray of sunshine and it's a done deal!
xoxoFrancesca


Ciao a tutti!!!
Spero abbiate trascorso un favoloso weekend!
Io mi sono rilassata in vista di una settimana all'insegna dello stress!!!
Ogni tanto, durante la giornata mi concedo una mezz'ora, giusto per ricaricarmi;
normalmente cerco una panchina in una delle piazze della mia città, mi accomodo e libero la mente :)
Questo post è l'esempio tipico di come affronto la mia mezz'oretta in pieno relax, un posto su cui sedermi, un raggio di sole ed il gioco è fatto!
xoxoFrancesca










ITALIA-INDEPENDENT eyewear






PINKO leather shirt



LOCATION: Turin

I WORE

Fur coat: ITA-KLI (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Leaher shirt: PINKO A/W 2013/2014 (Thanks to PINKO)
LEATHER SHORTS
Ankle boots: HTC
Eyewear: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Bracelet: HTC
Bag: FURLA A/W 2013/2014 (Thanks to FURLA)
Nail polish: VERNIS in LOVE, LANCOME (Thanks to LANCOME)
Behind the camera: FEDERICO ALBA PH

You May Also Like

2 commenti

Pagine