...RE-OPENING PINKO STORE...

by - ottobre 07, 2013

PICTURES by INGRID

Hi to everyone!!!
I told you about PINKO reopening store in Turin.
Here, I show you the pics that I took during the party, it has been very original thanks to Circo Nero, it spettacled inside the store but also in Via Roma.
Do you like my look? I'll explain the details of hairstyle and make-up!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Vi avevo accennato della riapertura del negozio PINKO di Torino.
Qui vi mostro le foto scattate durante il party, è stato molto bello ed originale grazie alla presenza del Circo Nero che dava spettacolo, sia all'interno del negozio sia sotto i portici della romantica via Roma.
Vi piace il mio look? Domani vi parlerò nel dettaglio dell'acconciatura e del trucco!
xoxoFrancesca






Nadia Afragola with me

Giuseppe Lisi with me






LOCATION: PINKO STORE, Via Roma 76, Turin

I WORE

PINKO TOTAL LOOK
Fur coat: ITA-KLI (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Belt: FENDI

MAKE-UP by MAC  COSMETICS thanks to Martina Molinari

HAIRSTYLE by ELIA PIATTO 
THANKS to REDKEN


You May Also Like

1 commenti

Pagine