...LAST HEAT WEEK-END...

by - ottobre 14, 2013


Hi to everyone!!!
I spent a week-end in the mountain after  Milano Fashion Week, I had necessity!
The day was amazing so I couldn't wear Italia-Independent sunglasses and Panama and bask in the sun!
It will be my last sunny and hot week-end, nexts will be more and more cold...but I haven't to worry, I have a lot of autumnal outfit ready to show you!
xoxoFrancesca


Ciao a tutti!!!
Dopo la Fashion Week, ho trascorso un week-end in montagna, ne avevo proprio bisogno!
La giornata era fantastica e gli occhiali ed il Panama non potevano mancare, ho anche approfittato per crogiolarmi al sole!
Sarà l'ultimo week-end così soleggiato e caldo, i prossimi saranno sempre più freddi...ma non mi rattristisco, ho già in serbo tantissimi outfit autunnali da mostrarvi!
xoxoFrancesca


















ITALIA-INDEPENDENT sunglasses


LOCATION: MALCIAUSSIA, Turin

I WORE

VINTAGE LONG DRESS
Shoes: SUPERGA
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Bag: OTTAVIANI BIJOUX (Thanks to PILassociati)
Panama hat: TACCHINO

You May Also Like

5 commenti

Pagine