...3RD MFW LOOK...

by - settembre 30, 2013



Hi to everyone!!!
Here I'm during my 3rd MFW day!
My first meeting was at FURLA showroom.
I go here everytime during FW, it's a necessary step for me, I'm always inquiring to know the last bags, expecially the Candy Bag!
FURLA presented pastel colours and spotted for next S/S 2014, the  big news is the wood for some bags...they are certainly amazing!
xoxoFrancesca

Ciao a tutti!!!
Eccomi durante il mio terzo giorno di Fashion Week!
Il primo appuntamento è stato da FURLA, è una tappa imperdibile,
sono sempre curiosa di visionare la nuova collezione, e sopratutto di
sapere le novità riguardanti la CandyBag!
Per la prossima estate, FURLA ha proposto colori pastello e il leopardato, la news è nell'utilizzo del legno per alcuni modelli, decisamente fantastiche!
xoxoFrancesca

















LOCATION: FURLA SHOWROOM, Milan

I WORE

Jacket: HEBE (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Top: PINKO A/W 2013 (Thsnks TO PINKO)
Skirt: ALESSANDRINI
Shoes: FABIO RUSCONI (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Bag: GIORGIO ARMANI
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Nailpolish: VERNIS in LOVE, LANCOME (Thanks to LANCOME)

You May Also Like

0 commenti

Pagine