... ETE' SAUVAGE...

by - agosto 28, 2013



Hi to everyone!!!
My holiday is almost completed but now I'm enjoying myself  the sea, sun and Corsica.
Here I'm during a walk after a sea day.
I wore the tricot MISS BEE swim wear, It is my summer 2013 MUST HAVE, with Stella McCartney T-shirt and denim PINKO jacket.
I like so much this outfit, it's my favourite outfit than those I published  on previous posts.
xoxoFrancesca



Ciao a tutti!!!
La vacanza è quasi al termine,ma continuo a godermi il mare, il sole e la natura selvaggia della Corsica.
Eccomi durante una delle mie solite passeggiate dopo una giornata in spiaggia.
Ho indossato il costume MISS BEE in tricot, il must have di questa mia estate, con la T-shirt di Stella McCartney e il giubbotto di jeans di PINKO.
Adoro questo outfit, è uno dei miei preferiti tra tutti quelli che ho pubblicato fino adesso!
xoxoFrancesca



















ITALIA-INDEPENDENT sunglasses


PANAMA HAT

SUPERGA shoes

Hoops watch and GIN_KI bracelt
LOCATION: GRAND SPERONE, Corsica

I WORE

Denim Jacket: PINKO S/S 2013 (Thanks to PINKO)
T-Shirt: STELLA McCARTNEY
Swim wear : MISS BEE S/S 2013 (Thanks to S2BPRESS)
Sunglasses: ITALIA-INDEPENDENT (Thanks to ITALIA-INDEPENDENT)
Shoes: SUPERGA
Watch: HOOPS (Thanks to HOOPS)
Brcelet: GIN_KI (Thanks to GIN_KI)
PANAMA HAT: TACCHINO

You May Also Like

2 commenti

Pagine